PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM-SYM Yojana 2022
The Indian government has introduced the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (PM-SYM) program to ensure the retirement protection of Unemployed Workers.
The informal workers were mainly working as domestic workers, street vendors, lunch workers, hairdressers, bricklayers, hairdressers, pickers, domestic workers, washers, drawers, landless workers, account workers, agricultural workers, construction workers, laborers. beedi, craftsmen, leather workers, audio workers and other similar workers earning Rs 15,000 / month or less and are under the age group of 18-40 years. They should not be covered under the New Pension Scheme (NPS), the Employees ’State Insurance Corporation (ESC) or the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). In addition, he should not be a taxpayer
2. Features of PM-SYM: It is a voluntary and voluntary pension scheme, in which the registrant will receive the following.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan
(i) Minimum Guaranteed Pension: Each registrant under PM-SYM, will receive a guaranteed pension of Rs 3000 / – per month after reaching the age of 60 years.
(ii) Family Pension: At the time of receiving the pension, if the registrant dies, the beneficiary spouse will be entitled to 50% of the pensioner’s beneficiary’s pension as a family pension. The family pension applies only to your spouse.
(iii) & nbps; && nbps; If the beneficiary regularly donates and dies for any reason (before the age of 60), his or her spouse will be entitled to join and continue the process by paying a regular donation or exiting the program in accordance with the exit and withdrawal provisions.
3. Subscriber Contributions: Subscriber contributions to PM-SYM will be made through the ‘automatic withdrawal’ center from his / her bank account / Jan-Dhan account. The registrant is required to provide a fixed contribution amount from the age of joining the PM-SYM up to 60 years. The chart showing the details of the monthly contribution for the entry year is as follows:
. The same contribution made by the Central Government: PM-SYM is a voluntary pension scheme and offers on a 50:50 basis where the fixed contribution for a certain age will be made by the beneficiary and the same contribution to the Central Government according to the chart. For example, if a person enters the system at the age of 29, he or she must pay Rs 100 / – per month until the age of 60 an equal amount of Rs 100 / – will be paid by the Central Government.
5. Registration Procedure under PM-SYM: The registrant will be required to have a mobile phone, savings bank account and Aadhaar number. A qualified registrar can visit the Common Services Centers (CSC at Governance Services India Limited (CSC SPV)) and register for PM-SYM using Aadhaar number and a bank account / Jan-Dhan account savings account on a proven basis.
Later, a site will be provided where the subscriber can also visit the PM-SYM web site or download the mobile app and register using Aadhar number / savings bank account / Jan-Dhan account number on the basis of authentication.
6. Registration Agencies: Registration will be done by all Common Services Centers. Informal employees can visit the nearest CSC with their Aadhar card and Savings Bank / Jandhan account and sign up for the Scheme. The amount of the first month donation will be paid in cash upon receipt.
7. Support Centers: All LIC branch offices, ESC / EPFO offices and all Central and Regional Public Service personnel will assist informal staff on the Strategy, its benefits and the process to be followed, at their facilities.
In this regard, plans to be made by all the offices of LIC, ESIC, EPFO and all the Central Government Staff offices are listed below, for easy reference:
1. All LICs, EPFO / ESICs and all Central Government Employee Offices may establish a “Steering Desk” to assist informal personnel, direct the Schemes and direct them to the nearest CSC.
2. Each desk may have at least one staff member.
3. They will have a backyard, large gate stands and a sufficient number of brochures printed in Hindi and regional languages to be distributed to informal staff.
4. Informal staff will visit these centers via Aadhaar Card, savings bank account / Jandhan account and mobile phone.
5. The help desk will have adequate accommodation and other necessary facilities for these staff.
6. Any other measures intended to assist unorganized employees regarding the Scheme, in their facilities.
8. Fund Management: PM-SYM will be the Central Sector Scheme administered by the Department of Labor and Employment and operated by Life Insurance Corporation of India and CSC at Governance Services India Limited (CSC SPV).
LIC will be the Pension Fund Manager and will be responsible for the payment of Pensions. The amount collected under the PM-SYM pension scheme will be invested in accordance with the investment pattern specified by the Government of India.
Savings Bank / Jan Dhan Account.
DOWNLOAD PDF :
From now on, the applicant can visit the nearest CSC (General Services Center) and submit the required information to register.
How to Find a CSC(General Services Center) Center in Your City
VLE will register the beneficiary electronically in the system.
The beneficiary must pay the first installment in cash to CSC.
Sram Yogi Pension Number will now be made.
VLE will print and give the recipient a Sram Yogi card.